The Softail™ Nightrain™ above is equipped with our Cruise Control Kit. Click on each picture to see if you can find it. We're betting you can't - and that's the point!
Click here to see out where it really is (wheel/inner fender removed for clarity).
Back by Popular Demand!
Back by popular demand we are again offering
kits for the 2004-2010 models! We are aware that these kits are expensive,
but for some people they are very desired or necessary.
We are preparing for our next line of products, to be released in 2013, and will have information on our website as soon as the information becomes public.
About the Kit:
Some accessories are meant to enhance the look of your bike, but a Cruise Control Kit isn't one of them.
Now, You CAN have a full featured electronic Cruise Control for your carbureted or fuel-injected Softail WITHOUT sacrificing the look of your ride. This is NOT a throttle lock.
Complete kits are available for ALL 2000 and newer Harley-Davidson Softail models*. This kit is inclusive, no need to purchase any additional hardware.
- NO gaudy boxes
- NO unsightly hand control harness extensions
- NO hideous switches or additional controls
You don't compromise when it comes to quality, and neither do we. Features include:
- Electronic Cruise Control module made by Delphi for Harley-Davidson, not a 3rd party vacuum module
- Constant steady speed control
- Idle cable equipped with a throttle roll off switch to replace your stock idle cable
- Harley-Davidson switch controls, no ugly additional 3rd party switches attached to your bike
- Resume, incremental increase and decrease in speed
- Fits carbureted motorcycles, allowing the installation of Cruise Control without the expense of replacing your perfectly good carburetor**
- High quality construction, high temperature components, precision metal work throughout
- Same safety features as Cruise Control on all newer Harley Touring models equipped with Cruise Control
- Will not affect normal operation of your motorcycle when not in use
* Not compatible with Models sold in California equipped with a EVAP unit
** Requires the purchase of a carbeurator conversion kit from Customized Cycles
|Cruise Control Kits come with everything you see in this picture (click picture to zoom in). Easy-to-follow instructions with pictures are also included.
For carburetor-equipped motorcycles, we offer a
Carburetor Conversion Kit (sold separately) which simply bolts on to your carburetor and makes it "cruise-ready".
Carburetor-equipped models do require a
Carburetor Conversion Kit. There are no additional modules or equipment to buy from Harley!
Contact Customized Cycles, Inc. for an exact quote for your particular motorcycle and need. Prices are subject to change without notification.